MOHCD PUBLISHED 2015-2019 CONSOLIDATED PLAN
The Mayor's Office of Housing and Community Development has submitted its final version of its MOHCD 2015-19 Con Plan and 2015-16 Action Plan for review.
The Mayor’s Office of Housing and Community Development (MOHCD) is pleased to announce the availability of three RFP's to support various activities across ten programs:
- Access to Housing, Community Building and Neighborhood Planning, Eviction Prevention and Housing Stabilization, Foundational Competencies, Legal Services and Employment Rights, Organizational Capacity Building, Service Connection, and Sustainable Homeownership
Click here for the RFP
Click here for Attachment A.
Please note, Page 7 of the RFP has been updated to reflect that the title for Proposal 2 in Foundational Competencies is “Foundational Competencies for transitional aged youth and adults re-entering from incarceration.
- One-Time General Fund Capital Improvements to Community Facility in the Richmond
Click here for the RFP
Click here for the Question Set.
- Housing Development Grants
Click here for the HDG RFP
Click Here for the CDBG and HOME HDG RFP Question Set
- Click Here for Budget Worksheet (Housing Development Grants only) including MTDC Calculator for Federal Fund Indirect Rate_06 07 16.xlsx
Here are the instructions for the attached MTDC Worksheet.
Indirect Costs for Federal Funds (CDBG, ESG)
Grantees with a federally-approved indirect cost rate should submit documentation of the approved rate to MOHCD.
For grantees without a federally-approved indirect cost rate, the maximum allowed indirect cost rate for Federal Funds (CDBG, ESG) is 10% of Modified Total Direct Costs (MTDC). MTDC excludes:
- Capital expenditures
- Charges for patient care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Scholarships and fellowships
- Participant support costs -- direct costs for items such as stipends or subsistence allowances, travel allowances, and registration fees paid to or on behalf of participants or trainees (but not employees) in connection with conferences, or training projects
- Sub-award (or subcontract to other nonprofits) amounts in excess of $25,000
The first two items (Equipment and Rent) on the spreadsheet are separate line items in the GMS budget, while 3-8 will be included within line items such as Other, Travel or Contractual Services.
To calculate the MTDC, the excluded costs will be subtracted from the total direct costs, and then 10% of that modified amount will be allowed for indirect costs. MOHCD provides a spreadsheet tool, the MTDC Calculator, for calculating your allowable indirect cost based on MTDC.
These programs shall be executed within a nine-month period extending from October 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017.
The RFP is now available electronically on this page of MOHCD's website or for pickup at 1 South Van Ness Avenue, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103. Alternative formats for persons with disabilities will be available upon request to MOHCD's ADA Coordinator, Eugene Flannery at 415-701-5598 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Assistance Workshop
MOHCD will conduct a technical assistance workshop to assist interested applicants in assessing the eligibility and scope of proposed projects, and in completing the required elements of proposal.
Monday, August 15th, 2016
12:30pm – 2:00pm
1 South Van Ness Avenue, 5th Floor
NOTE: The RFP for Capital and Public Space Improvements projects that will be funded by CDBG, Complete Neighborhoods, South of Market Community Stabilization Fund, and HOPWA will be released later in the year, for proposals that will be due by February 1, 2017. Please check back later for more information regarding this RFP.
MOHCD Announces Current Job Openings
The Mayor's Office of Housing and Community Development (MOHCD) is currently recruiting for the following positions (click on a position to view the details as a pdf). If you are interested in applying, applications for City and County of San Francisco jobs are accepted through an online process. Visit www.jobaps.com/sf to register an account and begin the application process.