Drop-In Housing Clinics for Educators (MEDA)
Thursday, April 5, 2018 - 4:00pm to 7:30pm
Mission Economic Development Agency (MEDA)
2301 Mission St #301
San Francisco, CAUnited States
HomeownershipSF is hosting housing clinics for San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD) educators. You can drop in at any time during clinic hours.
Who can attend
You can attend if you work at SFUSD and are a:
- Para professional
- Speech pathologist
- Behavioral analyst
- Social worker
- Librarian, including those who work in the SFUSD Early Education department
Receive free support and referrals for:
- Renting - Get information about Below Market Rate rentals, home sharing, and other affordable programs.
- Buying a home, for first-time homeowners - HUD-approved counselors can teach you about our ownership and downpayment loan programs.
- Eviction help - Get legal advice to help you with landlord issues and legal notices.
- Landlord/Tenant Support - Legal guidance to help you navigate through landlord/tenant conflicts.
For us to serve you faster, download and complete these forms before the clinic:
For our counselors to help you best, you can also bring:
- Legal notices
- Landlord communications
- Current lease
- Household monthly budget
- Three most recent pay stubs for all household members
- Credit report