RFPs open for services to prevent eviction and build community
Submissions due on October 23, 2018
Two new grant opportunities are available for nonprofit corporations:
- Help prevent evictions by funding property management and mediation services
- Engage the community to establish the Transgender Cultural Heritage District.
- be eligible 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) nonprofit corporations
- be in good standing with the State of California’s Registry of Charitable Trusts
- serve low and moderate-income San Franciscans.