RFQ for 360 Degree Feedback consulting firm (due 1/13/18)
360 Degree Feedback process for MOHCD management
The Mayor’s Office of Housing and Community Development (MOHCD) is seeking a qualified consulting firm to assist the City and County of San Francisco with coordinating and managing a 360 Degree Feedback process for MOHCD management staff.
The consulting firm will work closely with City staff and the scope of work will include the following elements in Phase 1, for approximately 10 managers:
- Introduction to 360 Degree Feedback process and steps; opportunity for managers to ask questions
- Provide and set up individualized feedback tools
- Organize and facilitate the 360 Degree Feedback process, including providing instructions to selected raters and collecting feedback
- Compile and analyze feedback
- Hold one-on-one meetings between a coach and each rated manager to discuss feedback results and how results may be integrated into performance plan and shared with each manager’s supervisor
- Provide a profile of the team as a whole highlighting collective strengths and opportunities for growth
With successful completion of Phase 1, the City, in its sole discretion, may choose to repeat the elements described above in a second Phase for another set of supervisors numbering between 10 and 15. Total number of managers and supervisors receiving feedback will not exceed 25 through both phases.
The budget for the scope of work outlined above for Phase 1 and Phase 2 is $45,000. The work should start and complete as soon as possible.
If your firm is interested in providing consulting services for this project, please provide a written response by 5pm on January 13, 2018 by email to email@example.com. Please include the following in your response:
- A description of your firm’s qualifications
- A description of at least three similar or relevant projects that have been completed in the last five years
- A list of staff that would work on this project, including their qualifications and relevant experience
- A cost estimate with a breakdown by Phase outlined above
- At least three professional references that can verify your firm’s past experience and outcomes
If your firm is already a City vendor, please indicate your firm’s City vendor number.
If you have questions regarding this RFQ, please contact Benjamin McCloskey of the Mayor’s Office of Housing and Community Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 701-5575.