Homeowner Compliance Monitoring
Every year, homeowners who bought their home through MOHCD must show that they are following program rules. MOHCD will contact homeowners by program, in batches.
We are currently monitoring homeowners who received downpayment loan assistance. If you received downpayment loan assistance, the deadline to send in your forms is Thursday, November 16, 2017, 5pm PST.
You must certify that your home:
- is your primary residence
- Your home must not be rented out on platforms like Airbnb
- carries homeowner's insurance coverage
- Your home insurance policy must include MOHCD as an "additional insured" or "loss payee" on the declarations page: City and County of San Francisco Mayor's Office of Housing and Community Development, Its successors and/or assigns (ISAOA), 1 South Van Ness Avenue, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103
- If MOHCD is not included, please contact your insurance agent to update your policy. MOHCD must be included in your policy.
You must complete an Online Occupancy Certification:
- Set aside 10 to 15 minutes to complete the Online Occupancy Certification. The form can’t be saved, and visited later.
- Have all owners present to digitally sign the form. All owners must sign and certify the Occupancy Certification.
- Each household to submit only (1) one Online Occupancy Certification, even if there are more than one owner of the property.
- All owners must sign and certify the Online Occupancy Certification.
- Open a browser on your computer or smartphone and use the following link: https://forms.office.com/g/Rj9dAbE8ct to complete the Online BMR Occupancy Certification.
We are contacting homeowners who are participating in the following loan program:
- Below Market Rate (BMR) Program
- Check out our Homeownership Monitoring FAQ