- April 1, 2019 - Affordable Housing Bond Working Group Public Meeting Notice
- May 21, 2019 - Notice of Public Hearing - 500-520 Turk and 555 Larkin Street TEFRA Hearing
- May 21, 2019 - Notice of Public Hearing - 1064-1068 Mission Street TEFRA Hearing
- Notice of Public Hearing (Posted June 17, 2019) - Maceo May (401 Palms Ave) TEFRA Hearing on June 26, 2019
- Notice of Public Hearing (Posted June 27, 2019) – Bernal Gateway (3101 Mission Street, 141 Precita Avenue, and 143 Precita Avenue) TEFRA Hearing on July 8, 2019
- Notice of Public Hearing (Posted July 2, 2019)- Yosemite Apartments (480 Eddy Street) TEFRA Hearing on July 11, 2019
MOHCD performs environmental reviews for all public buildings in San Francisco.
San Francisco may occasionally displace residents and businesses when building new developments. The City will offer a relocation package to those residents and businesses. If you are dissatisfied with the relocation package, you can contact the Relocation Appeals Board.