Annual Lender Training
Every year, participating lenders must attend training and pay a fee.
During training, MOHCD staff will review our homeownership programs. We will also show you how to use use the DAHLIA Salesforce system to upload loan documents.
- You will take a test on the material covered during training.
- Provide MOHCD your NMLS ID#.
- Sign the appropriate lender agreement
- Pay your fee.
- Only one fee per lending institution is needed.
- The annual lender renewal fee is lower than the initial fee to participate.
- These fees are updated every fiscal year, increasing by about 2%.
- See current lender participation fees »
- Contact MOHCD for your DAHLIA Salesforce password.
Additional information for Mixed-Income Below-Market-Rate (BMR) lenders
- MOHCD will place a second lien against the BMR property, referred to as the “BMR lien.”
- This lien is the difference between the fair market value and the BMR sales price.
- MOHCD requires Title Insurance for the BMR lien.
- Be aware that restrictions in an Inclusionary Housing unit survives foreclosure.