2018 San Francisco Housing Expo, by HomeownershipSF
Get resources to find a home you can afford, or stay in your current home
The free San Francisco Housing Expo is presented by Homeownership SF, in partnership with MOHCD and other community partners, to help San Francisco residents connect with professional service providers, local housing, legal, and financial resources.
Visit our Exhibitor Hall
Learn about renting and buying in San Francisco. Some workshops will be held in Spanish or Chinese.
Features for housing audiences
- For renters
- Understand your rights as a tenant.
- Connect with tenant legal resources and eviction prevention services.
- For buyers
- Get information about affordable homeownership opportunities including Below Market Rate homes
- Learn about city, state, and federal down payment assistance programs.
- Find out about new SF developments, and join a bus tour to visit them. Both market rate and below market rate homes will be shown
- For homeowners
- Apply for programs that help reduce your mortgage payment or bring your delinquent account current.
- Speak face to face with mortgage lenders. Bring your loan documents and speak with representatives from loan servicers.
- Learn about mortgage help, HOA help, or refinancing