Laguna Honda Hospital Campus RFQ
The City and County of San Francisco (the “City”), acting through the Mayor's Office of Housing and Community Development (“MOHCD”), is seeking a qualified development team (the “Selected Developer”) to work with the City to develop permanently affordable independent senior housing on a parcel located at Laguna Honda Hospital Campus.
Respondents to this Request for Qualifications ("RFQ") must be comprised of the following minimum characteristics:
- At least one San Francisco-based non-profit development entity whose mission includes the development of affordable housing in low-income communities with experience developing housing and/or assisted living for low-income seniors and frail elderly acting either as sole developer or as a partner in a joint venture, or joint-venture partner, defined as a nonprofit organization.
- A property owner entity with experience owning housing for low-income senior and frail elderly households.
- A property management entity with experience managing housing for senior and frail elderly low-income communities.
- At least one services-providing entity with experience providing services appropriate for seniors in independent living setting.
- A development entity or consultant with expertise in the financing and development of assisted living for the frail elderly, especially assisted living that is affordable to frail elderly who are low income.
RFQ Questions and Requests for Additional Information
Week of 3/9/20
|Announcement of Selection of Developer|
RFQ and Site Information
- Laguna Honda Hospital Campus RFQ_11-18-19.pdf
- Laguna Honda - Revision - Section B, 2.e..pdf
- Laguna Honda - Supplemental Question - 2020-0109.pdf
- Laguna Honda Hospital - Questions and Answers_FINAL clean 12.23.19.pdf
- Ex. 1 Revised w potential adjacent alternate site.pdf
- Revised Attachment 1 - Submittal Checklist 12.23.19.xlsx
- Attachment 2 - RFQ Registration.docx
- Attachment 3 - Respondent Description.docx
- Revised Attachment 4 - Qualifying Project 12.23.19.docx
- Attachment 5 - Financing Terms for Developer's Qualifying Project.docx
- Attachment 5A - Financing Terms for Assisted Living Consultant-Developer Qualifying Project.docx
- Attachment 6 - Projected Staffing Workload Form.xlsx
- Attachment 7 - Disclosures Form.docx
Cindy Heavens at email@example.com or 415-701-5581